SalvoMIE
   
    
Select ...
Select locations
UK (18)
Search For

in  Help
Links
About Us
Books
eSalvo Weekly
Salvo Calendar
Salvo Fair
Blog
Service & Stats
Sign up for our newsletter
eSalvo

Add email address below  
See a sample eSalvo

 SalvoWEB Tweets SalvoWEB Pins SalboWEB Instagram

  SalvoWEB on FaceBook

User
---------
Your user : Guest
Your status : Guest
---------
Login

 

MAKING CONTACT

To CONTACT AN ADVERTISER use the listed phone number or website. If none is shown you have to login or register to send a message to that advertiser.

To CONTACT SALVO use the button below. This will not send a message to an advertiser.

  
International Advertisement
salvo llp
Offers :
Results 13 - 18 of 18 items found : Previous | 1 2 Add an item
York stone paving slabsGlass Tile 

York stone paving slabs
OFFERS : YORK STONE PAVING, VARIOUS SIZES
Approx 25 pieces York stone paving, various sizes. Offers. Buyer collects. Thanks.
Messages : Send a message
Price : Offers
Provenance : yes

Location : UK > Bristol
Category : Various and mixed
ID : 86887
User : 51132 ; Diyer/Homeowner/Private ; (Registered SalvoWEB user for 2 years or more)
Date Created : 12 Jan 2015 14:33:45
Date Modified : 12 Jan 2015 14:37:25;

OFFERS : PLAIN SMALL GLASS PANELS FOR DOORS
38 glass panels approx. 31cm x 17cm STILL IN four doors - doors will have to be taken away for the glass
Messages : Send a message
Price : Free to collector

Location : UK > Surrey
Category : Various and mixed
ID : 83741
User : 50220 ; Diyer/Homeowner/Private ; (Registered SalvoWEB user for 2 years or more)
Date Created : 13 Jul 2014 21:45:44
Date Modified : 26 Jul 2014 19:09:14;

OFFERS : BRICKS
About 120 bricks available for collection from Kelsall. Reasonable offers considered.
Messages : Send a message
Price : £Offers
Provenance : yes

Location : UK > Cheshire
Category : Various and mixed
ID : 83441
User : 50175 ; Diyer/Homeowner/Private ; (Registered SalvoWEB user for 2 years or more)
Date Created : 03 Jul 2014 17:50:38
Date Modified : 03 Jul 2014 18:05:17;

OFFERS : MAPEI ULTRACOLOR PLUS ADHESIVE BEIGE
8 x 5 kg bags in beige. Sells for £15.99 a bag from Wickes ... these are going for virtually half price!

Fast setting and drying flexible polymer modified antiefflorescence grout for joints from 2-20 mm.

Water-repellent with DropEffect and anti-mould with BioBlock technology.

Suitable for interior and exterior wall and floor grouting of ceramic tiles, porcelain, terracotta, stone material, glass and marble mosaics - not suitable for soft glazed tiles. Ensures complete uniformity of colour.

Ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, power showers, swimming pools, terraces, façades and heavily trafficked commercial areas.

Located at GU8 6AQ. Wiling to travel to within 30 miles to deliver.
Messages : Send a message
Price : £70 ono
Provenance : yes

Location : UK > Surrey
Category : Various and mixed
ID : 82619
User : 49966 ; Diyer/Homeowner/Private ; (Registered SalvoWEB user for 2 years or more)
Date Created : 20 May 2014 11:56:10
Date Modified : 20 May 2014 11:56:12;

OFFERS : 2-3 TONNE OF GARDEN SOIL(150 BAGS) IN N15 3TB
I have some soil and sand(90%) from the garden as well as the other staff(10%) that I would like to remove from the front garden. Would be willing to pay 100 GBP to interested parties. Please call on 07985 801239
Contact : Andy Pin, London North, UK. Tel: 07985801239.
Messages : Send a message
Price : 0.00
Provenance : yes

Location : UK > London North
Category : Reusable Soils, Recycled Soils and Compost
ID : 80660
User : 49529 ; Diyer/Homeowner/Private ; (Registered SalvoWEB user for 2 years or more)
Date Created : 12 Feb 2014 12:35:23
Date Modified : 12 Feb 2014 12:35:27;

Glass Tile
OFFERS : GLASS ROOF TILES
6 thick clear glass 'Belgian clay tile style' roof tiles. Excellent condition. 40 x 23 cm.
Messages : Send a message
Price : Offers
Provenance : yes
Images :
Glass Tile
Glass Tile


Location : UK > Devon
Category : Various and mixed
ID : 64032
User : 45093 ; Diyer/Homeowner/Private ; (Registered SalvoWEB user for 2 years or more)
Date Created : 15 Jan 2012 18:47:42
Date Modified : 17 Feb 2016 11:31:40;


Results 13 - 18 of 18 items found : Previous | 1 2